Cars as Art Seminar
New for 2023, the Classic Car Seminar in association with Blick Rothenberg was held in the prestigious Benjamin West Lecture Theatre at the Royal Academy of Arts.
The discussion was on the topic of ‘Cars as Art: The investment level collector cars that transcend the car hobby to become rolling works of art’. The breakfast round table had contributions from leading experts from the collector car, art and investment worlds.
- Simon Taylor: Historian, broadcaster and author
- Clive Robertson: Head of collector cars, Healys LLP
- John Mayhead: Market expert, Hagerty
- Ian Callum CBE: British car designer
- Susan Spash: Personal tax and inheritance specialist, Blick Rothenberg
- Julian Radcliffe OBE: Chairman Art Loss Register/Classic Car Register
- Additional panellists to be confirmed
It all took place at the Royal Academy of Arts on May 25, 2023. Entry to the seminar was free, and afterwards guests headed over to Savile Row to enjoy the most exclusive free classic car show in London.
For all those who were not able to attend the full video of the seminar is provided below.